This pamphlet contains information on how to book an appointment for a blood test, EKG or for other tests carried out by our Outpatient Test Department (prøvetagningsambulatorium).
Remember to bring your health card
Always remember to bring your health card with you to the prøvetagningsambulatorium (outpatient test department).
Please check whether you need to fast or bring a urine sample.
How do I book an appointment?
- Go to www.blodproever.dk
- Log on with your NemID.
- Select the test that you want to book. If you need to have both a blood test and EKG taken, you only need to book time for an EKG, as a blood test will be taken in connection with the EKG.
- Select the location you wish to use.
- Select a time and date for the test.
How do I cancel my appointment?
- You can view your appointments under “Mine tider”.
- This is where you can cancel appointments or reschedule them.
When can I book?
You can book an appointment once you have received a digital request from your department/unit/doctor.
You can book an appointment no more than 30 days in advance.
How do I book an appointment for my child?
- If your child is under 15 years old, you need to use your own NemID.
- Once you have logged on, follow the directions on the website.
Book an appointment with out NemID
Contact the secretariat of the Department of Clinical Biochemistry at
(+45) 38 62 11 00.